Citadel Paint Station

Share your Experience & Knowledge in Making & Painting Miniatures and Accessories

Moderators: MAGNA, Lucky Luke

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Citadel Paint Station

Postby Whiterook » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Citadel Paint Station

A cool unit that balances on your knees to aid in better painting your miniatures. What really struck me about this unit is, it looks perfect for painting on the go! in other words, vacation, business trips, etc....anywhere you don't have access to your full painting workstation at home (be it a work bench or kitchen table).

Seen in the picture above is the Citadel water pot, which the station accommodates 2, and there are nice indents for 17 Citadel paint pots and 10 brushes. Seen in the picture below, the Citadel cutting mat fits perfectly on the unit top protect the work station from paint and glue, as well as allowing you yo use your hobby knife for miniatures work. The durable, lightweight plastic won't be melted from plastic glue. It also comes with detachable rubber feet for non-slip usage on tabletops.

This is a nice little unit! The paint station can be had between $35-40 USD; the water pot for around $5; and the cutting mat for around $10. A best place I'd look to buy these (and I may) would be CCG Armory...http://www.ccgarmory.com/cipast.html
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Citadel Paint Station

Postby Frank » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 am

Citadel do make some really useful accessories, I had not realised that the unit had been updated, it just used to go on a table but the lap fitting looks very useful. The water pot is also very good with different size insets for different brushes, I bought one for my missis who does watercolour painting. It lets her keep a couple of brushes on the go at any time without drying out or the bristles being damaged.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Return to “Miniatures Making & Painting Tips and Help”