Command TENT for the British 1th Brigade Suffolk Reg, Frank

Discuss Logistics for PbPM Wargames

Moderators: 50th, josta59

TRDG
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Command TENT for the British 1th Brigade Suffolk Reg, Em

Postby TRDG » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 am

Some more rolls guys, check the main thread and post the results there please.

Cheers

Tom

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Em,
Tom was hitting us on 4+ because we are only trained, not veteran like the Germans so we are hit on a 3+ with +1 for being in cover.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Ok....that makes sense now. Thanks!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:25 am

Em, Tom needed to roll his skill to range in, which for vets is 3+.If you don`t make it you get 2 re rolls but have to add ro your roll to hit each team. He hit the tanks on his second roll so he needed 3+ for him being a vet, +1 for first re roll. He hit the infantry first roll so they were hit on a straight 3+ (which the lucky git did not need).

Armour saves are taken by rolling a dice and adding it to your top armour and hoping to beat the guns barrage firepower rating. I can`t remember what that is at the moment, and I don1`thave my book handy, I have been "tidied".

Infantry get their basic 3+ save, but are pinned because they were hit by arti and they are suddenly trying to do a mole impersonation.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Frank wrote:Em, Tom needed to roll his skill to range in, which for vets is 3+.If you don`t make it you get 2 re rolls but have to add ro your roll to hit each team. He hit the tanks on his second roll so he needed 3+ for him being a vet, +1 for first re roll. He hit the infantry first roll so they were hit on a straight 3+ (which the lucky git did not need).

Armour saves are taken by rolling a dice and adding it to your top armour and hoping to beat the guns barrage firepower rating. I can`t remember what that is at the moment, and I don1`thave my book handy, I have been "tidied".

Infantry get their basic 3+ save, but are pinned because they were hit by arti and they are suddenly trying to do a mole impersonation.

Cool....thanks for weening me through this. On many levels, Ive never played this level of complexity in miniature gaming; Wargaming on board, yes....miniatures, this is very foreign to me. It's so much more smack whomp and stomp than Axis & Allies Minis, LOL!!!!!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

TRDG
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Command TENT for the British 1th Brigade Suffolk Reg, Fr

Postby TRDG » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:31 pm

General Frank will take full control of the British forces in a live game continuation!!

Cheers, amybe next game we get going if not FoW for ya bud.

Tom and Frank

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Command TENT for the British 1th Brigade Suffolk Reg, Fr

Postby Frank » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm

This could be a make or break turn for us "good guys", we need to get into the German half of the table and start taking objectives but the artillery is a real threat, if we can take out their spotters then they will be relying on what the guns themselves can see which will cut down their effectiveness.

We also need to destroy the Pak`s and get into the building next to them as those Panzer Grenadiers are going to be a danger in the next few turns.
Gandalf the Grey

Return to “Logistics Center”