Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: CIRCUS MAXIMUS Logistics

Postby Frank » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:09 am

Brilliant :lol: :lol:

but a bit too close for comfort.

Thanks for the link.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Lucky Luke

Postby Lucky Luke » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 am

Hi guys!

Sorry for the loong delay but I had some hardware problems with my laptop (the Tech servicing my machine said "too much FPS games: its motherboard is halfway melt !!!!" maybe I had to change my habits...! ;)

Now, before my off-line period August 2-18, I'd like to line-up the chariot and blew the horns to start the race!

Now all the players have done the chariot (Antonio is completing the rolls for the driver/team data and is keeping the orange car)

In the meantime we have something to discuss...

die rolling:

we have two choice:

1)
honor system (everyone rolls his own dice)

or

2) I manage all the roll, I found a reliable online dice roller that send email with results at http://dice.nomic.net/email.html
that you can query with a e-mail, without accessing to the site (but it requires some parameters...)

or...

3) your ideas
V6!

Luca

"I'd rather be lucky than good any day."

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm

No probs on the delay....Summer has had everyone quite busy anyway. I vote 2....I totally trust your rolling for me.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 pm

2 is ok with me.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Double Deuce
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Double Deuce » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 pm

My vote is for #2 as well.

Lucky Luke

Postby Lucky Luke » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 am

Hi people!
I'm (almost) back!

I returned at work but the backlogged issues are overwhelming...but I barricaded my desk and I'm driving back the papers'towers inch by inch!

I met Antonio at the seaside near Rome;he was very happy to game with us all...to compensate his loss of direct interface with the forum, he'll use Cyberboard to do his moves, I'll load his file in my own copy of the game and I'll report his actions in the forum, back and forth: quite a backup solution.....!

I'll see that every player is been online in the past few days: maybe is the right moment to start the race....!
V6!

Luca

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm ready whenever you are, mate. Been extremely busy myself....work is busy as always, but I've been burning the midnight oil, staying up late working on the final stages of the rulebook to my space combat miniatures game.....I'm trying to get it in playtesting so that I can publish the rulebook by late Fall or Winter.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:16 pm

There is always one awkward one in the bunch, this time it`s me. I will be on holiday from this weekend, 24th till 7th and have no Laptop or mobile thingy but depending on how often we need to post up our move/turn/orders? I should be able to get online at least once a week at the local library.

Sorry to mess you about.
Gandalf the Grey

Lucky Luke

Postby Lucky Luke » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 am

Frank wrote:There is always one awkward one in the bunch, this time it`s me. I will be on holiday from this weekend, 24th till 7th and have no Laptop or mobile thingy but depending on how often we need to post up our move/turn/orders? I should be able to get online at least once a week at the local library.

Sorry to mess you about.

I don't see any problem...for a couple of turns will be no attacks because they are not allowed if the attacker is on a grey square, as on the starting lane positions.

We can start drawing the initiative chits and, until it isn't yours, the game can go on...
V6!

Luca

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:30 am

Lucky Luke wrote:
Frank wrote:There is always one awkward one in the bunch, this time it`s me. I will be on holiday from this weekend, 24th till 7th and have no Laptop or mobile thingy but depending on how often we need to post up our move/turn/orders? I should be able to get online at least once a week at the local library.

Sorry to mess you about.

I don't see any problem...for a couple of turns will be no attacks because they are not allowed if the attacker is on a grey square, as on the starting lane positions.

We can start drawing the initiative chits and, until it isn't yours, the game can go on...

Great, I will check in when and if I can.

Frank
Gandalf the Grey

Return to “Logistics Center”