Discuss Logistics for PbPM Wargames

Moderators: 50th, josta59

TRDG
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Dogs of War (TRDG vs josta59) logistics

Postby TRDG » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm

OK, reread the rules again

One thing I noticed is that I got no mission cards, should I have gotten one, or is it drawn in another phase for us to both bid on I think?

josta59

Postby josta59 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 am

The good news is...you must have a lot of Combat Cards. Those will come in handy later.

The rules don't specify what happens if a player begins a turn with no Mission Cards. They do say that if the player chooses not to take a mission, his turn ends. So if your new card isn't a Mission Card, we'll use that as a guide and just say your turn is over. Your clients forgot about you this week, or they're getting lazy. Better start making some calls!
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

TRDG
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby TRDG » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:52 am

Git it, hope we can figure out if that is the correct way to play, but it seems fair to me Scott.

Cheers, or NOT so much as I still have no mission to go on.......

TRDG Esquire SA Ltd

josta59

Postby josta59 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 am

That is extraordinarily unlucky. More than 1/3 of the cards in this deck are Mission Cards. I don't think the game's creator ever thought this would happen. Strange, and I'm very sorry about that!
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

TRDG
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby TRDG » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am

No prob, thats just the way the cards were dealt, seems lke you have the advantage at the moment, unless you picked some nasty missions that is!!

TRDG Esquire SA Ltd

josta59

Postby josta59 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Just some off-game stuff...I heard today that arms actually are getting to the Syrian rebels through Jordan. I just made that up the other day. What would you bet the CIA's involved?

Return to “Logistics Center”