New Millennium Toy's Classic Armor 1:144 armor miniatures

Moderator: Hagen

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Millennium Toy's Classic Armor 1:144 armor miniatures

Postby Whiterook » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Up for sale: What little 1:144 miniature armor I own, all WWII German. Made by New Millennium Toys' Classic Armor ....

image.jpg

Made up of....

7- Jagdtigers
image.jpg

5- Jagdpanthers
image.jpg

6- Panzer III Ausf E's
image.jpg

2- Sturmpanzer Brummbar's
image.jpg

1- Sturmgeshutz IV
image.jpg

Make me an offer! :D (....additional cost included your picking up the shipping cost)
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: New Millennium Toy's Classic Armor 1:144 armor miniature

Postby 50th » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 pm

I am interested in the Stug IV and probably at least a couple of Panzer III's! I would give you $2 each and whatever the postage would be. The last of these that I bought (never saw Stug's) was at Walmart and they were selling for $1.25. I might also be interested in at least one of the Jagdpanthers. Think about it. I have a collection myself, I will look later to see if I have any Jagdtigers or Jagdpanthers in my collection (think I do, at least one).
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:07 pm

50th wrote:I am interested in the Stug IV and probably at least a couple of Panzer III's! I would give you $2 each and whatever the postage would be. The last of these that I bought (never saw Stug's) was at Walmart and they were selling for $1.25. I might also be interested in at least one of the Jagdpanthers. Think about it. I have a collection myself, I will look later to see if I have any Jagdtigers or Jagdpanthers in my collection (think I do, at least one).

Let me have a ponder on that. I might try and put them up on EBay....currently, they're going for $8-12 each on there; and near $15 on Amazon.

If you indeed are interested in only a few, of the ones I have multiples on, you have any American armor to trade instead? My problem is obvious: I have all German armor, which makes it kinda tough to have a battle :lol:

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 50th » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Wow, had no idea they were going for that much! Let me see what I might need, and I find that I have a need, I go higher.
Wow!
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:29 pm

I found a buyer that was willing to take the whole lot, which is what I was trying to do rather than sell them piecemeal. Sorry, 50th.

Return to “Sold!”