Eastern Front: A frozen hell for the Germans. The weather has been horrific for a week, but the snows have let up and the cats are on the prowl!
The Soviets setup first; the Germans move first.
- Three T-34 HQ's; three T-34's; T-34/85; Katyusha rocket-chucka.
- Deploy three units in or within one hex of each of these hexes: A4, J1, and/or Q4.
- Panther HQ; Tiger; two Panthers; Puma; a choice of a Tiger or Panther.
- One ACE marker can be placed on any one unit.
- Deploy in or within one hex of D9 and/or N9.
The German Ace can also activate friendly pieces for movement as if it were an HQ unit (6.1). It cannot be returned to play through promotion (6.2)
The German player receives one Airstrike (10.3) during play, anytime beginning on Turn 3.
If either player destroys all enemy units, he wins; otherwise, the player who controls two of these hexes (D3, J3, L5) at the end of Turn 10 wins. All town hexes begin the game under Soviet control.
Frank, let me know where you want your forces setup, per above.