The Soviets setup first; the Germans move first.
- Three T-34 HQ's; three T-34's; T-34/85; Katyusha rocket-chucka.
- Deploy three units in or within one hex of each of these hexes: A4, J1, and/or Q4.
- Panther HQ; Tiger; two Panthers; Puma; a choice of a Tiger or Panther.
- One ACE marker can be placed on any one unit.
- Deploy in or within one hex of D9 and/or N9.
The German Ace can also activate friendly pieces for movement as if it were an HQ unit (6.1). It cannot be returned to play through promotion (6.2)
The German player receives one Airstrike (10.3) during play, anytime beginning on Turn 3.
If either player destroys all enemy units, he wins; otherwise, the player who controls two of these hexes (D3, J3, L5) at the end of Turn 10 wins. All town hexes begin the game under Soviet control.
We have some new rules and pieces not seen before so I'll answer whatever questions you have on the Logistics thread. Rules are from the second edition of the Eastern Front game. I've got quite a bit going on right now but, I'll try to keep the game going steady.
Please discuss with each other to decide who plays which side and we'll start from there.