Memoir 44 House Rules

Home-Rules and Wargame Variants

Moderator: Lucky Luke

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Memoir 44 House Rules

Postby 50th » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 pm

I created "Rongammer House Rules" after looking over "My House Rules Units chart on the units I sometimes use in Memoir 44. I thought about it for a while, and gave explanation for each of the rules I gave. I would suggest trying them out one at a time, on a willing participate depending on scenario. I've also included the before mentioned chart "My House Rules Units", which has been updated to reflected changes I made when I began writing "Rongammer's [50th] House Rules". I hope these make sense to you, I've put a lot of thought into them. I started creating my own house rules when the airpack came out. In the airpack rules, an airplane could only move one more hex than an armor unit! Also, ground units could not shoot at air units, and those didn't sit too well with me. So, while waiting for a game convention to start, I took it upon myself to write my own air rules. The first was only two pages, but soon it grew with pictures and additional rules to become the six page document it is today. I've included that as well, (It's available on another thread in this section).
Rongammer House Rules.pdf
Rongammer House Rules
(534.06 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

My House Rules 4_5.pdf
My House Rules Units
(36.75 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

Air Rules 10506.pdf
Air Rules Version 10.05.06
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Return to “Airfield”