How about this one?

Suggestions for Improving the Site

Moderator: Whiterook

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

How about this one?

Postby 50th » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 am

I just had an idea, how about a game swap area, where people could suggest games they no longer play and try to swap them to another member for a different game. I, myself have some old games gathering dust, and I'm sure every gamer does. Once an agreement is made, the two swappers would PM address, and the games are mailed. Gamers could post when the game is in the mail, or being shipped, and again when the game has arrived. You may or may not like it, but I thought it might be useful.
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How about this one?

Postby Whiterook » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 pm

50th wrote:I just had an idea, how about a game swap area, where people could suggest games they no longer play and try to swap them to another member for a different game. I, myself have some old games gathering dust, and I'm sure every gamer does. Once an agreement is made, the two swappers would PM address, and the games are mailed. Gamers could post when the game is in the mail, or being shipped, and again when the game has arrived. You may or may not like it, but I thought it might be useful.

Cool idea...hadn't thought of it. May even brong in new members, but I wuld hate to see people join just to hawk their garage-sale items. Whomever would volunteer to Mod it would have to keep a close eye on it.

If we put this up, I'd put it on the Induction Center section, and probably call it the PX.....but it may be necessary to change the section name, perhaps from "Induction Center" to "Repo-Depot"?
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

TRDG
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: How about this one?

Postby TRDG » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:39 am

Sounds interesting, my old games always went to someone in need, so I don't have any right now, but it is a great idea to think about 50th!!

Cheers

Tom

Return to “Site Suggestions”