- Press Command-Shift-4. ...
- Move the crosshair pointer to where you want to start the screenshot.
- Drag to select an area. ...
- When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. ...
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
Tutorials on how to use site features
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Take a screenshot of part of your screen
'Rommel...you Magnificent Bastard...I read your book!" - Gen. Patton
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest