FUBAR: One-page SF/Modern miniatures rules

Storage Unit for Rulebooks, Demos, and Player Aides/Charts

Moderator: Lucky Luke

josta59

Re: FUBAR: One-page SF/Modern miniatures rules

Postby josta59 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm partially through a game of this now (the map now has "3D" buildings), and it's going well. I love how quickly I can play it. I've had to tweak a lot as I go, and it's been such a learning experience. I'm having ideas for my own scenarios, too. I love the flexibility with these rules. If you can dream it up and map it out, you can play it, and you can do it quickly. Obviously would be great fun with real minis, too.
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

josta59

Postby josta59 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 pm

I made a ten-minute demo video of this game for you guys today. Unfortunately when I tried to watch it, the camera work made me so sick that I had to lie down for two hours. I won't subject you to that!
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 am

josta59 wrote:I made a ten-minute demo video of this game for you guys today. Unfortunately when I tried to watch it, the camera work made me so sick that I had to lie down for two hours. I won't subject you to that!

Hahaaaaa.....even Hitchcock had to start somewhere. Plug on, good man!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Warehouse Quonset Hut”