Hello.

Site Member Introductions

Moderator: Whiterook

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hello.

Postby Frank » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:11 am

rcleary171 wrote:Thanks Frank - this looks like a friendly place full of wargame experts.

Well we do go on a bit, though I am not sure about "expert". :lol: . But yes, I have never found a friendlier site.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

rcleary171

Postby rcleary171 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi 50th,

Just curious - do you recall the name of the Vietnam Game? With old DOS games floating about I may be able to find it for my DosBox.

Thanks,
Bob

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 50th » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:23 pm

rcleary171 wrote:Hi 50th,

Just curious - do you recall the name of the Vietnam Game? With old DOS games floating about I may be able to find it for my DosBox.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob, I think it was Conflict in Vietnam by Microprose. I believe that's it, because I used to buy a lot of Microprose games. I had F15, F22, LHX, and several other games. I thought they came up with some of the best dos games back then.
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

rcleary171

Postby rcleary171 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Thanks 50th - I appreciate the info

Return to “Introductions”