Howdy,

Site Member Introductions

Moderator: Whiterook

Jazz

Howdy,

Postby Jazz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:28 am

Signing up here to belong to a wargaming forum that I do not moderate.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Howdy,

Postby Whiterook » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:33 am

Hahaaaaa.....I hear 'ya there! Welcome aboard!!!! Glad you took the time to join up...make sure to check out the Membership Drive for a chance to win a cool DiceTower!

What do you Wargame, in particular?
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Jazz

Postby Jazz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:39 am

I thought the act of registering and posting an introduction entered me for a shot at the dice tower?

I mainly play ASL, but have recently dipped my toe into the water for other games, both war and others.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:51 am

Jazz wrote:I thought the act of registering and posting an introduction entered me for a shot at the dice tower?

I mainly play ASL, but have recently dipped my toe into the water for other games, both war and others.

See the rules for the drive at http://www.militarywargaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2051&sid=55779b3d2baa63cfd017a7669e0ef467

....the intent of the drive is to get participating members to the site :D I set a goal for new members to post an Introduction to tell us who you are, which generally includes a '*what you game and why*- type of dialogue; and 5 new topics anywhere on the site (you already have one in the topic in the Test and Help section, so you're on your way! :D

To be brutally honest, I'm not in the business of giving free stuff away; but rather building a Wargaming community here at MWF ;) I am assuming you joined to join in the comrade ride here, and especially am excited to see that you are an ASLer.....

I've expanded the Bunker area to single out ASL, which I myself am just learning. I really look forward to hearing and learning from you and other ASLers, hence that being one of the Group's on FB I targeted for new membership
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi Jazz.

Welcome to the forum.

Frank
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:37 am

Go For The Gold!!!!!! As an ASL player, you're somewhat obligated to show up here at least once in a while ;)
Welcome to the forum.
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

McCoy

Postby McCoy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Welcome to the MWF!
Reality - The worst game ever!

Return to “Introductions”