Wanted

Member's Only LZ to Swap, Share, or otherwise Hustle You Games and Gear

Moderator: Hagen

KG_Panzerschreck
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wanted

Postby KG_Panzerschreck » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

Ive been looking for a copy of Banzai!, the expansion to Avalon Hills Up Front card game.

Also ive been looking for decent copies of the 70's era board games, Chopper Strike & Subsearch.

Anyone willing to talk turkey send me a PM and we'll hash out a price.

FYI - I know these games can be had on E-Bay, but i dont have a Pay-Pal account, nor will i ever have another. Its a long story. Not worth repeating. Most people on E-Bay arent interested in you sending them a Money Order so i thought id try here. Anyway im babbling, let me know if you have them and are interested in parting with them. Thank you.
Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wanted

Postby Whiterook » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Sorry mate...I don't own any of them, but I did own SubSearch as a lad and it was an AWESOME day. I saw one at a flea market a couple years back....I'll keep my eye open for 'ya!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 pm

I had "Chopper Strike" when I was little as well.... I probably still have a single tan helicopter in one of my storage boxes.... but just as likely not.....

ebay can be a great place I found a copy of "Ghosts"
a great introductory game for the young-uns....

Some ebay sellers/bidders are nuts... I have done well to date; I'm cheap, so I usually do well..... best score, a near complete set of WWII British field gear for $30.00(US) including postage...
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

KG_Panzerschreck
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby KG_Panzerschreck » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Its funny you post up Ghosts, i have an incomplete copy of that. Id love to find a full copy sometime.

Id also kill for a copy of "Which Witch is Which?". Id sell some people i know into slavery for that game. Not so much for its content but because it was rare and much sought after because of the stigma attached to it. It commands alot of money.
Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

KG_Panzerschreck
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby KG_Panzerschreck » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Also looking for a copy of Tank Battle.

Duncan

Postby Duncan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 pm

I wish.
I just picked up Smoking Cobras for Up Front. Probably won't get to play it until November though.

KG_Panzerschreck
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby KG_Panzerschreck » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 am

Another game to add to my wish list - Victory In The Pacific. Played many a game of this as a kid with my neighbor. Would love to play it again.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 pm

KG_Panzerschreck wrote:Its funny you post up Ghosts, i have an incomplete copy of that. Id love to find a full copy sometime.

Id also kill for a copy of "Which Witch is Which?". Id sell some people i know into slavery for that game. Not so much for its content but because it was rare and much sought after because of the stigma attached to it. It commands alot of money.

You talkin' this one mate?

Which%20witch.JPG

About $100 +/- .....though I found one for sale for roughly $40

KG_Panzerschreck
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby KG_Panzerschreck » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Yeah, thats it. Been so long, i forgot the name. I cant belive you saw a copy for under 100 dollars.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Gotta say....it looks soooooooo familiar. I believe I've played it, but I don' think I ever owned it.

Return to “PX”