The author of the Able Archer wargame rules just added data cards for USMC and Poland--what polar opposites in terms of experience. So the two players will be Marines fighting their way through everything the Polish Army has to throw at them. And I'll moderate using the Able Archer rules, condensed down to the one-to-one scale.
You don't need to know the rules to play...just run, find cover, and shoot!
This game will feature:
- Loads of green enemy soldiers with thinly armored tanks, helicopters, and bunkers
- Three lives for each player
- Initiative rolls heavily favoring the players (2d6 vs d6)
- Urban and rural terrain with plenty of cover...usually!
- Fog of war--the players can only see so far ahead!
- Tanks the players can use temporarily
- A boss at the end, of course!
You've never played a wargame quite like this before! Who's in?