This time I will open to you the “digital reserve” at my home, the game room that lies aside my laptop, in a external HDD.
Here are sleeping some digital conversion of some games, I have the “real” copy, of course, but the digital is easy to store….
I have tried before to ‘poke’ some interest in Circus Maximus and a Firepower game is about to start…now I would like to introduce you some other ‘dishes’ give them a try!
- Gunslinger : a call for players was called and I signed up…now I sit on the porch with my boots on the hitchrail, waiting….
- French Foreign Legion :a desperate fight in a desert fort between 3 squads of Legionnaires and their exact double in bloodthirsty enemy….http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1618 ... ign-legion
- The Speed of Heat: I’m a fanatic of this game and I had GM two games (one still to finish) with the inclusion of the fog-of-war (every player sees only what sees his pilot…a blast!)…http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/7251/the-speed-of-heat
- MBT: if you like tank, you got a lot of types, I remember a game simulating the first battle in “Red Storm rising” (I know, is a Clancy’s work but nobody’s perfect…) with tens of Soviet tank advancing under fire of a M-1 platoon…..and I played a Soviet company, a fun game…if you are a masochist ! http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3710/mbt
- G.E.V.: a simple game with few rules but the number of tactical options is a real surprise…..http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/5205/g-e-v
- Flight Leader: another simple game, but with the double-blind option…come on, you could play with the one and only Flight Leader World Champ!!!! I’m bragging ? Yes! But look at The General, Vol 27 no.3 page 43, central column…..they never did another tournament so I’m still the ‘reigning champion’ …http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3711/flight-leader
- Silo 14: for a laughable reason the commander of Silo 14 is readying the nuclear missiles under his command to ignite the WWIII all on his own; your special forces soldiers can stop him but the silo defender is fighting to the death. A game with some twisted logic but the feeling of crawling into hostile-cramped-close quarter spaces is about right…http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/8427/silo-14
- Starship Troopers: the classic one, (not the garbage one…) …http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/670/starship-troopers
- Kung Fu 2100: a game designed after smoking pot, maybe, but it’s a fun game that plays like a RPG adventure…http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3036/kung-fu-2100
- Ogre: on this corner, a complete defence force with heavy tanks, long-range howitzer, power-armored infantry, assault hovercraft aaaand on that corner one opponent: an Ogre cybertank larger than a hill….http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/5206/ogre
- RoboRally : take a robot, program it and run! The fastest to complete the race is the winner……http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/18/roborally
- The Awful Green Things from Outer Space: the game seems a silly one but the strategy is fundamental, the alien are hatching everywere and their number is growing but the crew could find a working weapon before their fate will be sealed…http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/162/the-awful-green-things-from-outer-space
- Asteroid Zero-Four: war between two asteroids, one USA, the other is Russian. If you look well you’ll see two carrier who battle with attack planes waves with damage scored in progressive level on the structures of the two asteroids….http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/4245 ... -zero-four
A Frag-like game made by myself
Well, any takers?