Doublesix Dice (7-die set in multicolored)

A Showcase of Members' Personal Board, Miniatures & Electronic Games and Gear

Moderator: josta59

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Doublesix Dice (7-die set in multicolored)

Postby Whiterook » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:46 pm

My latest acquisition!

Doublesix Dice!

image.jpeg

Simply put: they roll better than cubes. I guy at the Nor'easter Advanced Squad Leader tournament was rolling these this weekend and I was so impressed, I had to try and find them. He got them off of someone at a convention and didn't know who sells them. Turns out...they were a Kickstarter item and are actually becoming very hard to find. Some are already sold out and retired, and are quickly becoming highly desired collectors items, as they will never be produced again in this current first generation.

image.jpeg

These premium 12-sided dice are marked 1-6 twice, so you get a smoother roll with the same odds as the traditional D6.

They are rounder and feel better in your hand. They are the iconic d6 evolved. They measure 18 mm face-to-face; 4.5 grams/0.16 oz each.

Once I try them for myself....if they live up to what I think they will be, the next step is a 10-count set in ivory color.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Doublesix Dice (7-die set in multicolored)

Postby Whiterook » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Just bought tonite, a 10-die set of ivory colored double six dice!!!!

image.jpeg
Doublesix Dice
image.jpeg (43.6 KiB) Viewed 315 times

I'm very excited to get these :D just as money opened up to get them, they'd sold out :shock: I saw Dark Castle Collectibes got three sets in stock from somewhere so, I snagged a set! They were a KickStarter Exclusive, so I don't know how many are out there for Dark Castle to pick up for sale.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Member's Gallery”