Site Admin
Site Admin

Advanced Squad Leader Pocket Rulebook

Postby Whiterook » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Just ordered tonight!!! :D

image.jpeg
Advanced Squad Leader Pocket Rulebook
image.jpeg (18.72 KiB) Viewed 364 times

MultiMan Publishing's (MMP) softcover version of the 2nd edition ASL rulebook. Printed on thinner paper than the regular rulebook, the Pocket Edition is less than 3/4 inches thick and measures approximately 7.5 X 9.5 inches.

The Pocket Edition contains core Chapters A-G and the full Index. Previously published errata pages are incorporated in this version of the rulebook; but individual errata items (as of Jun 1, 2015) are incorporated as a separate listing in the index. It also sports a handy IFT chart on the back cover as well as several frequently used tables inside the back cover.

Not meant to replace the full 2nd edition rulebook, it is a comprehensive and handy tableside reference to the core rules. This is an invaluable tool to have on the road... Especially at tournaments.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Duncan

Re: Advanced Squad Leader Pocket Rulebook

Postby Duncan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:35 am

I just got mine. Bloody expensive. I am getting a lot of use out of it with my VASAL game though.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Advanced Squad Leader Pocket Rulebook

Postby Whiterook » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Duncan wrote:I just got mine. Bloody expensive. I am getting a lot of use out of it with my VASAL game though.

Expensive indeed! ...but at least, a little cheaper than the full-blown binder. I got it as an interim to getting an update RB, and also for convenience on the road. It is well made, which is a definite plus.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Member's Gallery”