Site Admin
Site Admin

Totensonntag, by Lock 'N Load

Postby Whiterook » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:52 pm

This is my latest conquest....

image.jpg
LNL: Totensonntag Cover Art
image.jpg (15.03 KiB) Viewed 725 times

"On November 19th, 1941, as the sun rose over a new day in the Libyan Desert, a clock was ticking in the headquarters of the British Eighth Army. They had done the impossible and surprised Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, slipping nearly five hundred tanks behind his lines. The opportunity to crush the Afrika Korps lay within their grasp...

Totensonntag is the expanded 2nd Edition of Peter Bogdasarian’s Totensonntag from the award-winning Corps Command-system game. At stake: The First Battle of Sidi Rezegh, fought between the British Commonwealth’s XXX Corps and Germany’s Panzerarmee Afrika during Operation Crusader. Relive the battles, from the opening skirmishes to the hellish clash on Totensonntag, the Sunday of the Dead.
"

image.jpg
Totensonntag board example
image.jpg (42.39 KiB) Viewed 724 times

This is of the Corps Command system, whose claim to fame is as an easily learned system, perfect for an evening’s entertainment. I gave the rules a once-over and I can testify thusfar that this appears a true statement! 5-pages in rules, and a nice system with some teeth to it (As in: Much more comlex than Tank on Tank, but no where as in-depth as Band of Heroes),

I plan on gaming it this coming weekend!

Note to that there is a VASSAL mod for the game, so you will likely see this in the "Call for Players" section shortly!!!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

josta59

Re: Totensonntag, by Lock 'N Load

Postby josta59 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:40 am

Five pages, but much more complex than TnT? Sounds perfect, sign me up.
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Totensonntag, by Lock 'N Load

Postby Whiterook » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Sounds good! This will definitely see time on the site here, in the very near future.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Member's Gallery”