NEW FEATURE! Document Upload

The place to Test Site Mechanics and Ask Questions

Moderator: Whiterook

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

NEW FEATURE! Document Upload

Postby Whiterook » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 pm

I have added a new feature to the site today...Merry Christmas!!! You now have the ability to upload documents to the site. The following extensions (listed below) are supported, but the basic ones you will likely use are: Word documents, PDF's, Excel spreadsheets, and Powerpoint presentations.

ai, doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, odg, odp, ods, odt, pdf, ppt, pptm, pptx, ps, rtf, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx

PLEASE NOTE: So that we don't eat up tons of server space, the file size is limited, but should handle most of the type files that would be advantageous for our use.

Please use this feature responsibly. The Mod staff have full authority to remove any documents deemed to be non-applicable to the general theme and purpose of this forum. Basic guidelines of what documents are applicable here include, but is not limited to:

1. Game Charts
2. Rule Manuals available for public use
3. Game maps and counters
4. Game brochures and flyers
5. Spreadsheets of game components, lists, inventories, etc.
6. Game hex overlays
7. Abbreviated Quick Start Rules and cheat-sheets

* Articles should be reserved for post and/or multiple post threads.

YFL :ugeek:
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: NEW FEATURE! Document Upload

Postby 50th » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:17 am

Ah yes, what we've been waiting for! Thanks! Now, if anyone's interested, I can post my Memoir 44 Equipment Pack Unit chart with movement, attack, and battle effects! (for preview, check here http://boardgamegeek.com/file/download/950hreli7p/M44_EP_Units.pdf)

Merry Christmas to you!
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NEW FEATURE! Document Upload

Postby Whiterook » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:02 pm

50th wrote:Ah yes, what we've been waiting for! Thanks! Now, if anyone's interested, I can post my Memoir 44 Equipment Pack Unit chart with movement, attack, and battle effects! (for preview, check here http://boardgamegeek.com/file/download/950hreli7p/M44_EP_Units.pdf)

Merry Christmas to you!

Yes, lets see them!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Test & Help”