Historique - Game markers

Where to Get Your Gear

Moderator: Frizzenspark

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Historique - Game markers

Postby Frizzenspark » Sun May 31, 2015 11:03 pm

I've just completed my third order from a company called HISTORIQUE; my exposure to the company is through the "Bolt Action" WWII miniature game. My first order were for some off-the-shelf WWII Canadian flag markers; I ordered a dozen....afterwards realizing that a dozen was not enough. I made a second order and tried out the custom option, requesting a Canadian WWII poster that i have grown fond of:

I have been building a second Bolt Action army based on the Burma campaign, there is a standard Chindit emblem available, but I wanted something a little more universal, which combined all the elements, plus paid a little homage to Uncle Fester/Jackie Coogan who participated in this campaign as a Glider pilot with the First Air Commando's Glider Group for which i have had a marker using their badge.

"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Historique - Game markers

Postby Whiterook » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:40 am

Thanks for posting this! A great resource
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Historique - Game markers

Postby Frizzenspark » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:44 pm

There are pin markers; which are cu mulative markers available from Warlord Games and other sources; this is a single marker with an adjustable number to represent the number of pinning hits a given unit receives, which makes them progressively less likely to comply with orders.....
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

Return to “Quartermaster's Tent”