Mark IV Miniatures

Where to Get Your Gear

Moderator: Frizzenspark

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mark IV Miniatures

Postby Whiterook » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:57 pm

http://markivminiatures.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=2#!/Push-for-the-Rhine-15mm/c/1441074/inview=product7700199&offset=0&sort=normal

This is a great little site pointed out by Intenerant Hobbyist (from the FB Group site....Thanks!), which has some wonderful 15mm WWII resin pieces for your diorama! They appear un-poainted, which I love, as I like to add my own paint schemes and weathering.

A couple examples....

image.jpg

Battle-damaged French house barn
SKU PFR 3101
$14.95

image.jpg

Battle-damaged French row house #1
SKU PFR 3121
$23.95

These are excellent quality from what I can see!!! :D I also like the fact that many interiors are finished, or provided with rubble damage (broken chimney). That's a big difference from my previous fav of JR Miniatures....and I must say, I believe these are now MY NEW fav!!! I am definitely going to pick up the two shown above, and more.

From the Mark IV Miniatures site:
If you have ever dreamed of buying the best 15mm cast resin buildings for Western Front WWII gaming, you are in luck! Mark IV Miniatures has a full line of buildings to satisfy any 15mm WWII Western Front gamer!

The original design concept for this line was to provide resin building models that have lift-off roofs, and interior detail. My primary gaming interest at the time I began designing this line of buildings was WWII skirmish gaming. I was unable to find resin Western Front style buildings that I could place figures into for skirmish gaming. At this time, I worked full time for Musket Miniatures, so I decided to create and market a line of buildings that would satisfy my needs!

Since that time, I have designed numerous Western Front buildings that have exceeded my expectations! ALL THE BUILDINGSI N THE 15mm "PUSH FOR THE RHINE" SERIES HAVE LIFT OFF ROOFS, AND INTERIOR DETAIL! The interior detail is limited to windows, floors, and walls so you can place figure stands inside all stories of the buildings! The battle-damaged versions have interior rubble and broken roof timbers on the floor. A few buildings even have broken-down chimneys inside!

Even though I originally designed these buildings for skirmish gaming, they are fully usable for many other 15mm rules. While visiting Historicon several years ago, I was amazed to find that almost every 15mm Western Front WWII game had at least one of our "Fury on the Steppes" buildings included on the game board! These buildings are entirely suitable for use with Flames of War, Battlefront WWII, and Crossfire. Order a few, paint, them up, and you will have more satisfaction than ever fighting the dreaded SS throughout Northwest Europe!

Jeff McCarron,

Mark IV Miniatures
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

jmccarron

Re: Mark IV Miniatures

Postby jmccarron » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:50 pm

This is Jeff McCarron, owner and operator of Mark IV Miniatures. Thanks for the kind words about my products! I designed every offering on my website myself. I maintain all the molds, and do all the casting. I sell primarily direct mail order over my website, but I also wholesale to Musket Miniatures and Battlefield Terrain Concepts. I look forward to supplying your resin terrain needs for WWII 15mm gaming!

Jeff McCarron

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mark IV Miniatures

Postby Whiterook » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks for the post, Jeff! We would love to see some of your thoughts and experiences in the Wargame Academy area of the War College!!!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Quartermaster's Tent”