Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Council of Five Nations XXXVI

Postby Whiterook » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 am

October 11-13, 2013
Schenectady, New York

http://www.swa-gaming.org/

The Schenectady Wargamers Association, Inc. (SWA) is an Adventure Gaming club serving the Capital District area (Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga) of upstate New York. We support all forms of adventure gaming: Role Play * Board Games * Miniatures * Card Games (Collectible and otherwise) * Computer Games * Live-Action / Interactive Literature * and whatever else you've got. We sponsor a three-day convention, Council of Five Nations, every October on Columbus Day weekend. We also sponsor a one-day Game-a-thon every month. Even if you're not local, we've got news and content representing what's going on with the Adventure Gaming hobby all around the Northeastern United States
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

josta59

Re: Council of Five Nations XXXVI

Postby josta59 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Interesting. I lived in Saratoga from 2007 to 2010. I wasn't interested in gaming at the time, though.

Do you live in that area, Em? I always assumed you must be around D.C. somewhere.
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Council of Five Nations XXXVI

Postby Whiterook » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Kinda...I'm within easy driving to Schenectady. I live in Western Massachusetts, near the Berkshires. I'm originally from the Boston area. I worked for DC, but live in Mass.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “CON ARCHIVES”