Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cook's Companion Pizza Oven

Postby Whiterook » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Cook's Companion® 1200W 12" Multi Function Countertop Pizza Oven

461-368.jpeg
461-368.jpeg (52.49 KiB) Viewed 375 times

This is the most amazing home pizza oven! My wife picked it up on eVine, the TV shopping network http://www.evine.com/Product/461-368 ...what a great purchase!!!

An intersting personal backstory on this is, my dad had a home pizza oven back in the 1970's , shaped like a large round disk, and the heat coils were on the bottom (under the platten). I must have kicked hundreds of pizza's on that sucker over the course of a decade! ...he still had the damned thing when he moved back to Canada in the mid-80's!!! All I remember was, it was shaped like a flying saucer :lol: :D

This one has has heating elements on the top and bottom, so it heats the pizza all the way through (which my dads' didn't). It even looks like a pizza box you get at the local pizzeria! The best pint of all though is, it cooks fast and easy. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who picks up frozen pizzas at the grocery store, pick this puppy up!

From the ad:

Think outside the box! Enjoy a homemade pizza from a box! No way you say? Yes way if you get it out of this unique and efficient Pizza Oven. Shaped like an actual pizza delivery cardboard box, the Cook's Companion Countertop Pizza Oven lets you make delicious - and healthy - pizza right in your own kitchen. Or, if in a hurry, heat up the frozen, thick or thin-crust pizza within minutes for a quick meal. Fresh, frozen, thin, medium, thick or pan crust pizza, the Pizza Oven can do it all. The rotating stick-resistant 12" cooking surface and dual heating elements on the top and bottom allows for even cooking with crisp and golden results. Perfect for dorm rooms, apartments or as a great alternative to firing up your oven every time you want a pizza.

What's more, this amazing appliance needs no preheating. Don't fire up that oven or the grill, get this smart solution for your family. Not in a mood for chicken or pepperoni pizza? How about a cheesecake or a cookie dough pizza? Caramel apple pizza anyone? Yes, your pizza oven can churn out delicious desserts too - check out the recipe booklet included with your pizza oven to get great ideas on how to use your pizza oven to the max. My favorite pizza in there? The tikka masala naan pizza - yum!

Includes:
  • Pizza Oven
  • Pizza Pan
  • Manual and Recipe Booklet

Features:
  • See through window so you are able to watch your pizza cook
  • Chrome knobs for a stylish, polished look
  • Adjustable timer so you have the ability to set cooking time up to 30 minutes - time by type of pizza / crust
  • Adjustable temperature - set temperature depending on crust / dough type, ability to reheat cooked pizza, or keep pizza warm
  • Pizza pan rotator helps cook pizza evenly by rotating the pizza at an even speed under / above the heating coils
  • On / Off light allows you to know whether your pizza oven is functioning properly and when you are able to starting baking your pizza.
  • Nonstick coating is PFOA-free and helps in easy release of pizza
  • Upper and lower heating coils allow for even heat distribution so your pizza cooks evenly
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cook's Companion Pizza Oven

Postby Whiterook » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:15 pm

I had to look...Google is amazing! The one my dad had was the Mirro Watta Pizzaria!

il_570xN.866148027_lmqy.jpg
il_570xN.866148027_lmqy.jpg (27.8 KiB) Viewed 373 times

il_570xN.866148321_dxq6.jpg
il_570xN.866148321_dxq6.jpg (33.26 KiB) Viewed 373 times

il_570xN.866148329_wrar.jpg
il_570xN.866148329_wrar.jpg (36.11 KiB) Viewed 373 times

il_570xN.866148377_tw16.jpg
il_570xN.866148377_tw16.jpg (68.12 KiB) Viewed 373 times

il_570xN.866383612_bhbh.jpg
il_570xN.866383612_bhbh.jpg (25.11 KiB) Viewed 373 times

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

OMG, that brought back great memories!!!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Cook's Companion Pizza Oven

Postby Frank » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Thats a new one on me, though I have to agree the old one looks like something out of the Jetsons.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Return to “Chow Talk”