Lock 'N Load v2 Rules: Splitting a stack for movement

Moderator: Whiterook

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lock 'N Load v2 Rules: Splitting a stack for movement

Postby Whiterook » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Trying to figure out the ability to move units in a stack, separately on different Impulses in Lock 'N Load: Band of Heroes. If you look at the main rule elements which impact this, to me, the A Option I denote seems the logical answer, but the verbiage in the rules can be interpreted else-wise :roll:

2.0 Outline of Play: '...During the Operations Phase, the players alternate impulses. In an impulse, one hex/building level and all units may [NOTE, may] be activated to to fire or move.'

4.0 Operations: '...During an impulse, the active player may activate all or some of the units in a hex.'

6.0 Movement: '...All units that move from the SAME hex, in the SAME impulse must be moved together.'

CLARIFICATION NEEDED:

With say two squads in one hex, can I assume....

A. On one impulse, I can move a squad to another hex; and then in a separate impulse, move the other squad to a completely different hex?

or...

B. Was the hex activated (as could be inferred in 2.0), and so since one squad decided to stay put on a previous Impulse, they've lost the chance to dance this turn?
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LNL Band of Heroes: Splitting a stack for movement

Postby Whiterook » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

I posed the question on BGG, and two folks responded A. I also posted on our Facebook Group, and Luca also thinks A. As mentioned above, I believe A, as well.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Mark H. Walker

Re: LNL Band of Heroes: Splitting a stack for movement

Postby Mark H. Walker » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:26 am

It would be A.

Return to “Lock 'N Load Tactical”