Game screen shots

Moderator: Duncan

Duncan

Game screen shots

Postby Duncan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:01 am

Here is my current VASSAL game of Advanced Squad Leader. It's a Stalingrad scenario. This is just the eastern portion of the map. I cut off over half of the map for the screen shot because it isn't an issue now. I was doing ok as the Germans I thought. Moving east at a steady pace, overran a gun position - MMG position - trench, Russians breaking and running all over the place or surrendering... But the end of the game is sneaking up. Russian reinforcements are coming across the Volga in a steady stream. I'm afraid my final (two turn) push will be shot to hell. I don't just need to be in the factory/ferry landing but have a line of sight off the east edge (towards the Volga).

Chrisd
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Game screen shots

Postby Chrisd » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Is there anyway the Germans can just evacuate and nuke them from orbit after all its the only way to be sure :D

The game looks interesting..but I am assuming its heavily favored for the russians to win?
Let's do this the old navy way, the 1st one to die LOSES!

Duncan

Postby Duncan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

We used a balancing rule for the Germans. You play one turn less which limits the Russians ability to counter-attack. It's definitely going to the Russians though. I'm going to make one last (two turn) valiant push - and get shot to hell.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Duncan wrote:We used a balancing rule for the Germans. You play one turn less which limits the Russians ability to counter-attack. It's definitely going to the Russians though. I'm going to make one last (two turn) valiant push - and get shot to hell.

A man after my own heart!!! :D
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Advanced Squad Leader”