Memoir 44 Expansions list

Tips & Hints on Wargaming

Moderators: MAGNA, Lucky Luke

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Memoir 44 Expansions list

Postby 50th » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:49 am

Have you ever wondered what the expansions for Memoir 44 add to the game? Here is my lists of all expansions to the game. I did not list the "Christmas Bonus" scenarios, scenario books, or campaigns, but all other expansions are listed. Each expansion is listed with rules additions, counters, and terrain tiles for that expansion.
Have fun,
50th
Attachments
M44 Expansions v1.03.pdf
List of Memoir 44 expansions
(309.3 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

KG_Panzerschreck
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Memoir 44 Expansions list

Postby KG_Panzerschreck » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 am

Nice resource to have. Thanks my man.
Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 50th » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 am

Thanks, glad you liked it! Do you have the game or any expansions? I have all but the bag and campaign book #2.
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

KG_Panzerschreck
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby KG_Panzerschreck » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Lets see.....

I have the core game. The original Equipment Pack. The Eastern Front Pack. The Pacific Pack and the Winter/Desert Board. Then i ran outta money + my gaming partner lost his motivation so i didnt see the sense in buying any more at the time. But i now have another friend who is interested. Id like to get the whole system but i just dont have the cash to spare right now.
Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 50th » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

The Air Pack and some of the battle maps are now out of print. Sometimes you can find battle maps in shops where they don't sell much M44. The air pack can be bought on ebay for about $100. The first campaign book is out of print, but now you can download it as a pdf.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:59 pm

M44 is still one of my favorite games....simple enough to be a quick setup and play, but with enough tactical horsepower to keep you on your toes.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Drill Instructor”