NIMITZ CONFERENCE ROOM - Occupied (Frank/Scott)

Rooms for Players to Discuss Tactics

Moderators: 50th, josta59

josta59

Re: NIMITZ CONFERENCE ROOM - Occupied (Frank/Scott)

Postby josta59 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Yeah, of course.
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Still wondering about sneaking round under the bocage, that should make him split his forces which could make it easier for you to go straight at him. At the moment that stack is pretty much the only one I can do anything with as my other squads are shaken and need to rally before they can do anything.

Otherwise I could move up next to the shaken mmg squad to give that a chance to rally at the start of the next turn.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

josta59

Postby josta59 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Those both sound like good plans. Good luck! I plan to keep at those guys near me until they've weakened (only a matter of time) and then move in for the objective en force. I think we have a good chance.
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 am

I think I am going to have to leave the Captain on the left board edge to rally the shaken squad, as, if he moves to be in a position to rally the mmg squad then the squad on the edge will never be able to rally and will not be able to do anything.

I am thinking I will have to move the Lt up to the mmg squad to be in a position to rally them in the next rally phase. It is a bit risky as he will be in LOS of the Gerries while he does it.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

josta59

Postby josta59 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:15 am

Sounds good!

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:36 am

Looks like I messed up by not moving the Lt into the hex with the 30`cal, i was thinking being next to the shaken 30 would have let me do it.

Looks like I am going to have to risk losing the 30 by moving the crew back into the lt`s hex so he can rally them next turn and then hope we get initiative next turn so I can re-crew it and also hopefully kill or hurt the Gerry unit in the next hex.

What do you think?
Gandalf the Grey

josta59

Postby josta59 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:04 am

Might work. Go for it.

Return to “War Leaders Conference Rooms”