Travel Battle - Perry Miniatures

1500-1815 (English Civil War, American Revolutionary War, French Revolutionary War, Napoleonic War, etc.)

Moderator: Frizzenspark

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Travel Battle - Perry Miniatures

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:41 pm

https://www.perry-miniatures.com/product_info.php?products_id=3637

Perry Miniatures will soon release its portable Napoleonic miniatures wargame.It is available through pre-order. I have found it for $46.99 at NWS: http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/trpmiprap20.html
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Travel Battle - Perry Miniatures

Postby Frank » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 am

Looks interesting, and not a bad price.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Travel Battle - Perry Miniatures

Postby Frank » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

A couple of the guys were playing this last night. It did look good, reasonable quality casts though it does look like you only have the one board set up with ready moulded hills.

General feedback was it was a really fun challenging game.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Return to “Pike & Shot”