Blackwater Gulch: Gangfights in the Wild West

1816-1904 (American Civil War, Spanish-American War, etc.)

Moderator: Frizzenspark

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Blackwater Gulch: Gangfights in the Wild West

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Blackwater Gulch has initiated its Kickstarter; The "Gambler" level of $45(US) will get you the 2nd edition Starter Set.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gangfightgames/blackwater-gulch-second-edition
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:30 pm

I haven't dealt to much with Blackwater Gulch for a while; I've been involved in other projects, though it's been on the backburner, it's been on a low boil.

I have been following a Kickstarter for a Second edition of the game.; with about 24 hours to go at this posting it looks to meet its $20,000 goal. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gangfightgames/blackwater-gulch-second-edition?ref=checkout_rewards_page

Beast of War make a decent description of BWG and its Kickstarter goals at the 1:04 mark of the video.
https://youtu.be/mASuV4GHQl4
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:17 am

278 Backers at $22,225, Mission accomplished.

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:45 pm

The folks behind Blackwater Gulch are having a Late Pledge opportunity for those still wanting to get in on the deal.

http://skirmishgames.com/product/late-pledge-rustler/

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Image The folks of Blackwater Gulch have a new mini on the cooker "Julie" a take-off from a favorite Firefly heroine, They will eventually have a full "Tranquility" crew.

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Blackwater Gulch is maintaining its kickstarter deals (at least for a while) $140 bucks will get you the full enchilada... I only need to add fourty bucks to reach that goal.

http://store.gangfightgames.com/blackwater-gulch-pledge-manager/

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 am

I bought the Full enchilada from Gangfight Games... I'm hoping to get it in time for Origins this year. I may run event/demos with the new rules and game materials. I have a delightful backlog of buildings to assemble.

Return to “Age of Rifles”