Classic Battletech

Future Battles

Moderator: Whiterook

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Classic Battletech

Postby 50th » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:22 pm

I finally got to play a game of Battletech yesterday. I am still missing some of my mechs since our move in July. I used to play Battletech a lot at conventions, Besides yesterdays game, I have included a couple of pictures from past conventions.

Capture the flag!!

Another view of Capture the flag

A mech fight in a city
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Classic Battletech

Postby 50th » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:35 am

Yes! I found my Battletech miniatures today! I found my twelve medal mech miniatures, including the Bushwacker and the Marauder pictured in pictures on last post, and my Savannah Masters and other vehicles in a small tackle box. All were in my entertainment center behind other things. I guess when I set up the entertainment center, I was trying to find a place for stuff, and because the Battletech books were in the bottom shelf, I put the miniatures on the upper shelf and put stuff in front of them.
20170212_094010.jpg
Found Miniatures

One of the found miniatures:
CityTech.jpg
Btech Miniatures

One of my favorites:
HPIM1392.JPG
Bushwacker
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Classic Battletech

Postby 50th » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Yeah, I've been looking at my newly found mechs, and my Master Rules revised edition rules, and I am ready to play. Trouble is I don't have a Humbre to play against. I'll be trying to get a friend to come out this weekend to play Battletech.

20170421_143627.jpg
Attack the compound w/3 players

As the inner Sphere group is coming out of the city of rapier, Mechs from Light Horse were coming out of the woods. The first weapons fire from the lead mechwarrior, set the lead farmhouse on fire, as on of the Savannah Masters use the smoke for cover before attacking the lead Clan Mech.

IMG_3163.JPG
Defenders of Rapier

IMG_3162.JPG
Mech Battle at Rapier

Return to “SciFi/Fantasy/What-if”