Infinity the Game

Future Battles

Moderator: Whiterook

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Infinity the Game

Postby Frizzenspark » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:54 pm

I have made some progress in my return to Infinity; I've assembled several miniatures over the last wo weeks.... just this evening I put together all of the Nomads army from the "OPERATION: ICESTORM" set. I have the start for a decent Pan-O force; they seem to be more fiddly than the Nomads army as far as assembly is concerned; they will be built shortly.

There are eager opponents in the wings; I've let them know that I'll be looking for games after Origins.
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 am

It`s always good to get back to a game again after a time out.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:03 pm

A local Game Café has been hosting Infinity nights, every other Wednesday. It looks to be a success! we had eight players. The owner of the café is an Infinity enthusiast, and there is great coffee, cold beer and snacks right there.
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

josta59

Postby josta59 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Cool!
"...military glory, that attractive rainbow that rises in showers of blood—that serpent's eye that charms to destroy..." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

Return to “SciFi/Fantasy/What-if”