Duncan's SciFi/Fantasy/What-if game pictures

Future battles

Moderator: Whiterook

Duncan

Duncan's SciFi/Fantasy/What-if game pictures

Postby Duncan » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:19 pm

About ten of us got together this weekend. It was supposed to be a wargaming weekend but it quickly turned into a Firefly session. We had two sets out so everyone could play.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Duncan's SciFi/Fantasy/What-if game pictures

Postby Whiterook » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:48 pm

That's an inmpressive board and game area!!! The room looks very comfortable anad well lit. The small game stores that game are very nice, but I always like a enue with a lot of elbow room. How long is a typical Firefly game?

I believe Frizzy is super-into Firefly, and Frank I believe has mentioned it. It's one of the more popular games that I've heard discussed and touted.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Duncan

Postby Duncan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 pm

We rented the common area of our condominium and had about a dozen people over. There were two Firefly games going. I am hoping to do this about every two months.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterook » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Duncan wrote:We rented the common area of our condominium and had about a dozen people over. There were two Firefly games going. I am hoping to do this about every two months.

Oh man, that's awesome. My wife Karen and I lived in an apartment complex in Worcester, Massachusetts, that had a common area for events and get togethers. If we were there today, I'd probably try using it for something similar.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “SciFi/Fantasy/What-if”