My TOI scenarios

1905-1945 (WWI & WWII)

Moderator: Duncan

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

My TOI scenarios

Postby 50th » Sat May 16, 2015 6:59 am

I have written over fifty Memoir 44 scenarios, and now I am writing Tide of Iron scenarios. I had wanted TOI for a long time, but it was an expensive game when I already have a pretty full game stack in the "man cave". But after my wife got it for me for Valentines Day last year, I have been busy writing TOI scenarios. Well, 1A Games, the company that is now producing the game, is putting some of my scenarios on their web site! The first one has been selected and is up. Here is a link: http://1agames.com/task-force-abrams-arracourt-tide-iron-scenario/. :oops:

My wife, who don't really understand gaming, told me that they should pay me for my scenario. I consider it an honor that they would select some of my scenarios for their site. (She said the same thing when some of my M44 scenarios ended up in the strategy and tactics guide by Praxeo).

So check it out, some of the scenarios that I have previewed in our humble site, will be on 1A Games site soon! :oops:
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My TOI scenarios

Postby Whiterook » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:29 pm

That's an awesome write-up they did! Nice work on getting your scenarios out there. I agree with you that, it's not always about the money. You're building your 'cred' as a scenario designer, and that (I believe) is far more valuable!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “World War Era”