Free Wargames Rules Wiki Site

General Miniature Wargaming Talk

Moderator: Frank

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Free Wargames Rules Wiki Site

Postby 50th » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:37 pm

I found a new site where you can download free wargames rules. I found out about this, because at Diecon 17, I played a game called "Limeys and Slimeys" that was downloaded from this site. When I posted a picture of the game on a facebook page for one of the groups (Big Muddy Historical Gamers Alliance or BMHGA) that hosted the con, the GM of the game responded with the information. So I joined that site, (remaining loyal to MWF) and created a couple of pages where people can download wargame rules that I created. Here is a link: http://freewargamesrules.wikia.com/wiki/Freewargamesrules_Wiki
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Free Wargames Rules Wiki Site

Postby Frank » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:01 pm

That looks like a great resource, I have not got the time to have a proper look at the moment, just popped in to see if things are running smoothly, but the couple of WW2 ones I had a quick look at look interesting. Thanks for posting.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Return to “Miniature Wargaming Discussions”