V2 rules offer

Discussion subforum for Bolt Action

Moderator: Frank

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

V2 rules offer

Postby Frank » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:45 pm

I don`t know if it is just the UK but I have just had an email from Warlord with an offer for pre-ordering the new rulebook.

If I order the book, for £30, then I will get a free infantry box as well, just a basic box for each of the 5 main forces, US, UK, German, Russian and Japanese.

There is also another offer, the new Band of Brothers set + a box. This offer includes an A5 paperback rulebook.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: V2 rules offer

Postby Frizzenspark » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:33 pm

I can't find it now (though I do recall seeing it), I do see where they're offering an exclusive Patton miniature...(yay)

NWS has it on pre-order for $23.99(US) http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/boac2ndedru.html

Amazon has it for $33.32 https://www.amazon.com/Bolt-Action-World-Wargames-Second/dp/1472814940/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470540643&sr=8-2&keywords=bolt+action+rulebook
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".
Maj-Gen Percy Hobart (1885-1957)79th Armoured Division

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am

Apparently the code is: BA2UPGRADE-768ts2a3
"Why piddle about making porridge with artillery and then send men to drown themselves in it for a hundred yards of No Man's land? Tanks mean advances of miles at a time, not yards.".

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:40 pm

I just got in before the deadline, it had slipped my mind :roll: , I went for the rule book with Grenadiers.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.But that is not what I have found, it is the small everyday acts of normal folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
Gandalf the Grey

Frizzenspark
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frizzenspark » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:56 pm

I couldn't get into the deal; I'll likely order mine through NWS for $23.99(US).
http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/boac2ndedru.html
I would have gone with the Germans or the Japanese, but I'm never fully happy with the plastic miniatures. I'll likely have to make exceptions for the Perry Afrika series, and the Warlord Russians that I got for a steal.

Frank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Frank » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:47 am

My book has arrived. Of course it was while I was not in so it is sat in the post office at the moment.

I will try to get as much as possible read over the weekend and post up my thoughts.
Gandalf the Grey

Return to “Bolt Action”