Die Con XII, a GM's Review

After Action Reports of Conventions Attended

Moderator: Frizzenspark

50th
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Die Con XII, a GM's Review

Postby 50th » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:41 am

Em, the guy said it was cloth. I didn't feel it or anything, but the transparent hex covering was on a roll that went down the side of the table. Don't laugh, but I have a sheet that has a "starry sky" print from my younger days (I was always into science fiction). If I could find the hex sheet, I could do a similar map for my Star Trek games.
"It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Die Con XII, a GM's Review

Postby Whiterook » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 am

50th wrote:Em, the guy said it was cloth. I didn't feel it or anything, but the transparent hex covering was on a roll that went down the side of the table. Don't laugh, but I have a sheet that has a "starry sky" print from my younger days (I was always into science fiction). If I could find the hex sheet, I could do a similar map for my Star Trek games.

If you feel real daring....you can use a fabric paint pen to draw them in yourself. Time consuming but worth it!
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “CON AAR's”