White Dog Games

General Board Wargaming Talk

Moderator: Hagen

gocamels
Private
Private

White Dog Games

Postby gocamels » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:34 am

This little company is putting out some really great games. I'm not sure how many of you have heard of them, but they are the publisher of games like Don't Tread on Me, Reconquista, Vietnam Solitaire just to name a few (the ones I own).

They don't make just solo games, those are just the ones that grabbed my attention. The ai on these games is pretty well thought out, and challenging. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I've spent in them.

Don't Tread on Me is especially appealing to me because if the subject and their take on it. It's an American Revolution solitaire game, but you're the British, not the colonists. You have to put down the insurrection before the rebels can gain enough support to defeat you.

The company uses a print on demand system, so when you order they make your game fresh and then send it to you. It takes a few extra days, but these games are we'll worth the wait.

Whiterook
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: White Dog Games

Postby Whiterook » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:49 pm

That's a very cool find. I like the company muse, Skye (RIP).

I could easily see owning any of these games, actually. The Solitaire Caesar is really calling to me, but I am so tapped out at this time....but when I have some expendable cash, I think I might try that one.
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning

Return to “Board Wargaming Discussions”